We want to make sure your registration goes smoothly. The following steps will guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please call 1-877-UW-LEARN (895-3276) or email email@example.com.
Check the Course Schedule page for upcoming semester schedules and a list of upcoming courses.
- Once you have been admitted, your home campus will notify us, and we will email you a registration username and password.
- Using that username and password, log in to the registration site via the link provided in that email or click the Register Now button below. You can view the current semester course offerings here and choose the course(s) you want to take.
- For each course you select, the system will generate an enrollment permission number, which you will receive in an email along with a link to your home campus site. Using your campus login, proceed to your home campus registration area and input the enrollment permission number(s) to finalize your registration.
- Stevens Point students don’t receive permission numbers, but save a seat in the course(s) of their choice. Completion of the registration process happens by campus staff.
- Pay tuition to your home campus according to the campus policy.
Congratulations and welcome to the University of Wisconsin Health and Wellness Management program!
Questions? Call 1-877-UW-LEARN (895-3276) or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.