The online Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness Management is a degree completion program designed for students who already have some college credits or a liberal arts–based associate degree. You are eligible for admission to this degree if you have completed at least 60 semester credits of transferable coursework with a 2.0 or better grade point average (GPA).
You are required to take each of the 21 courses in the curriculum. Because of the unique nature of the program, other courses may not be substituted for courses in the curriculum, and there are no electives.
- To begin, choose as your home campus one of four University of Wisconsin campuses: UW-La Crosse, UW-River Falls, UW-Stevens Point, or UW-Superior. Even though you are asked to choose a "home" campus, you earn the degree entirely online. You do not have to drive to campus or take classes in the middle of the work day. You can study whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Apply at your preferred home campus, using the University of Wisconsin System Online Admission Application.
- A nonrefundable $44 application fee is required for most degree-seeking students applying to a UW System institution. That fee is not required, however, if the last institution that you attended was a two-year UW Colleges campus. The fee is required if you are transferring between UW System four-year campuses or if you have never attended a UW System campus.
- Official transcripts of your complete high school record and transcripts from all postsecondary institutions that you have attended are also required. Contact your high school and each previously attended institution to request that official transcripts be sent directly to the home campus to which you are applying. If you earned a GED/HSED, an official copy of the qualifying scores must also be submitted from the testing agency.
- If you have an associate degree or equivalent coursework, the ACT or SAT is not required.