Create a Culture of Wellness
You can make a difference in a rewarding career.
In the ONLINE University of Wisconsin Health and Wellness Management bachelor’s, master’s, and certificate programs you’ll learn the skills you need to manage comprehensive well-being programs that foster healthier lifestyles and promote the value of staying well, in a variety of settings.
As a graduate, you’ll be qualified for roles such as fitness and wellness coordinator, corporate wellness manager, wellness program consultant, health promotion specialist, and community health and wellness director. Explore health and wellness management careers.
Because healthy employees equal a healthy bottom line
Concerns about employee health and productivity, as well as talent recruitment and retention, are just a few reasons why employers implement wellness initiatives. Organizations need qualified professionals to lead successful wellness programs that result in healthier (and happier) employees. From nutritious cafeteria options, to incentive campaigns, to health screenings, even a small-scale program has the potential to make a difference.
- Learn to manage wellness programs that effect lasting change
- Complete coursework online, when and where you want
- Graduate with a degree employers respect
- Study under top faculty from across the UW System
- Gain a competitive advantage with real-world experience
Watch a short program introduction
See what students and graduates say
Online format fits your busy life
- Access course content from any device
- Zero on-campus meetings or requirements
- No need to be online at a specific time for classes
- Interact with faculty and fellow students via online discussion boards
Achieve your goals with a University of Wisconsin education
Earn your degree or certificate from the University of Wisconsin, one of the largest and most widely respected public higher education systems in the country. Our multi-campus partnership means you’ll learn from expert faculty across the UW System with strong connections to the industry.