The online University of Wisconsin Master of Science Health and Wellness Management can be the credential you need to start or advance your career in health promotion, and is an ideal choice for adult students who need the flexibility an online program offers.
- Enjoy an online format that fits your busy life—course content is accessible online from any device
- Pay a flat fee per credit whether you live in Wisconsin or out of state
- Learn essential wellness program management techniques that foster health behavior change
- Study with passionate faculty who are experts in the field
- Earn a University of Wisconsin degree that’s recognized by employers