Learning and completing your online Health and Wellness Management coursework requires sufficient technology and Internet access.
The online learning management system is accessible from nearly any device, from desktop to smartphone. However, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer that meets these minimum hardware specifications:
- High-speed connection to the Internet
- CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive: Note that some software may require a DVD drive for installation
- Hard drive: 160GB
- Monitor and graphics card capable of 1024 x 768 display (minimum)
- Stereo sound card, speakers and/or headset, microphone
- Additionally, a webcam may be required in some courses. (Check with your Success Coach if you are unsure.)
Desktop or laptop computers (rather than tablets) are highly recommended because of their ability to open and run multiple applications for an extended period of time, their compatibility with and ability to install new applications, and more. Additionally, the mobile view is not currently not optimized for some advanced interactions like quizzing. Some additional functionality may work from the “Desktop Version”, accessible from the link at the bottom of the main home page, but for the full experience a desktop or laptop computer is recommended.
If you have a slow Internet connection, you may want to look for high-speed access from an alternate source, such as satellite or wireless offered by a mobile provider.
Find Out More
Visit our Tech Support Portal for more information about minimum technology requirements, supported operating systems, supported browsers, system-check for plug-ins, and computer and Internet security information.
Need technical support? Find it here.