Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 @ 12:00-1:00 p.m. CST
UW Extended Campus invites you to learn about the ONLINE Bachelor and Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management.
During this info session, we’ll discuss:
- Overview of the bachelor’s and master’s programs
- Bachelor’s-level curriculum highlights, including health, communication and technology, and management skills
- Master’s-level curriculum highlights, including the intersection of health in all its dimensions, and legal and ethical issues in health and wellness management
- Fieldwork requirement for the bachelor’s degree, including a recent graduate sharing her experience
- Capstone project for the master’s degree
We’ll leave plenty of time at the end for questions.
Co-presented by: Theresa Islo, Health and Wellness Management Program Manager, UW Extended Campus, and Dr. Jodee Schaben, Associate Professor in Health and Human Performance, UW-River Falls.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re interested in starting a career in health promotion or advancing to a leadership role in corporate wellness, the UW Health and Wellness Management bachelor’s or master’s degree offers a flexible, online learning format and a multi-disciplinary curriculum. Students in our programs often say the online format is a big factor in their ability to earn a degree.
Enroll any semester, spring, summer, or fall. Courses start June 1st and September 7th.