Tuition for the online Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness Management program is a flat fee of $390 per credit (63 credits total) whether you live in Wisconsin or out of state. All courses are three credits. There are no additional course or program fees. As this is an online program, students do not pay segregated fees—fees in addition to tuition that cover the costs of student-organized activities, facility maintenance, and operations such as student health centers. However, textbooks (and software, if needed) are purchased separately and are not included in tuition.
Financial aid may be available to you as a returning adult student. Financial aid is awarded by your home campus. Contact your home campus financial aid office for details:
- UW-La Crosse Financial Aid
- UW-River Falls Financial Aid
- UW-Stevens Point Financial Aid
- UW-Superior Financial Aid
To apply for federal and state financial aid, fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Even if you haven’t made a final decision about whether or not you will apply for this program, you may want to consider filing a FAFSA with our office. Completing this form is always the first step when applying for federal or state financial aid.
Other Sources of Financial Aid
As a returning adult student, you may also consider these resources to help with the cost of an online degree:
- Grants are awarded based on financial need, and you don’t need to repay them.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or other criteria; financial need is sometimes taken into account. You don’t need to repay them.
- Loans are typically offered at low interest rates. Loans must be repaid, usually once you’ve left school.
- Tuition reimbursement is offered by many companies to their employees. Check with your human resources department to see what’s available.
- Military benefits are available to qualifying veterans and those currently serving.
- Education tax benefits may be available. Talk with your financial adviser about possible tax benefits.
- Private loans are available in addition to federal grants and loans. You will need to repay them.
Ready to get started?
Our advisers are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT, or by appointment.
Call: 1-877-UW-LEARN (895-3276)