Designed with an understanding that today’s organizations need qualified professionals to lead effective wellness programs, the fully online UW Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness Management provides the skills you need to design, develop, implement, and manage health and wellness programs that effect lasting change.
We invite you to visit the following pages to find out more:
- Program Overview—including eligibility, prerequisites, and accreditation
- Program Outcomes—what you will learn and be able to do as a graduate of this program
- Courses—view course descriptions
- Faculty—meet the expert faculty who will teach your courses
- FAQs—get answers to the most commonly asked questions
Find out more about the UW Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness Management and how you can make a difference in this exciting field. Call a friendly adviser at 1-877-895-3276 from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT, Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday; and 9 a.m. to noon on the first Saturday of the month; or email us anytime at email@example.com.