Tuition for the online Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness Management program is $390 per credit beginning fall semester 2012. All courses are three credits. Textbooks are purchased separately and are not included in tuition. There are no additional course or program fees.
Financial aid may be available to you as a returning adult student. Financial aid is awarded by your home campus. Contact your home campus financial aid office for details:
Other resources may also be available to help you pay for college as a returning adult student, for example:
- Grants are awarded based on financial need and do not require repayment.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or other criteria; financial need is sometimes taken into account. Scholarships do not require repayment.
- Loans are typically offered at low interest rates. Loans must be repaid, usually after a student leaves school.
- Tuition reimbursement is offered by many companies to their employees. Check with your Human Resources Department.
- Military benefits are available to qualifying veterans and those currently serving.
- Education tax benefits may be available to you. Talk to your financial adviser about possible tax benefits.
- Private loans are available in addition to federal grants and loans.
To apply for federal and state financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).